Welcome to The Book Worm!
|April 17th - 19th
Fri. & Sat.
It's that time again! We are overstocked and need to
clear out thousands of titles! It's the perfect time to round out your
collection, find something out-of-print, or discover new
Overflow parking next door at Beefy King and Vision Health Institute.
|Outside Sale Books on
Bring a standard-size reusable shopping bag to fill
up with outside books for just
|There will also be in-store specials, but you need to
be here to find out...
|During this event, Trade Credit balances
cannot be used and we will not accept items for Trade Credit.
Orlando, teacher and other discounts cannot be used during this event. While we
reuse plastic bags in our store to help carry your purchases, and hope you
continue to reuse or recycle them, they are not considered 'reusable' for this
sale as they are really environmentally irresponsible. Oversize reusable
shopping bags [like the blue IKEA boats, extra large Aldi or Kohl's bags,
&c] are subject to an additional charge.
is currently only
for the inconvenience.
Monday - Friday 10:00AM - 5:00PM
Saturday 10 - 6
Sunday 10 - 4
We are Central Florida's premier used book destination, specializing in used Fiction, Science Fiction, Mystery and Suspense, Romance, Spirituality, Christian, the Arts, History, Politics, Computers, Comic Books, Vintage, and much more!
We are located on the northwest corner of Bumby Avenue and Livingston Street near Downtown Orlando's "Milk District"
WE DO NOT PAY CASH FOR BOOKS.
Want to save up to 40% off your purchase?
Feel like helping the environment?
We will take your unwanted books, audiobooks, CDs, LPs, 45s, and DVDs in good condition for Trade Credit. Don't throw them out!!
Here's what we give you:
- Softcover: 20% of the publisher's retail
- Audiobooks: $2+
- Hardcover: $1+
- DVD: $1 -$2 per disc
Here's what you do:
- When you make a purchase, you'll enjoy up to 40% off our regular prices (marked inside each book).
- That's it!
READ >> RECYCLE >> REUSE
We cannot accept any items with water, mold/mildew, pet, bug or smoke damage. Books must not have torn covers or pages; hardcovers must have dust jackets if issued. Cassettes must not be warped, discs must be unscratched and playable.
Use your trade credit balance for up to 40% of your total purchase and pay the remaining 60%, plus tax, in cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or one of our Gift Certificates.
(Example: your total purchase is $10; 40%, or $4 of your trade credit balance is applied and the remaining 60%, or $6, plus tax, is payable.)
Filmed by Matt Acevedo at The Book Worm
Six-Fifty at the Used Bookstore